Grammarly’s services are available in a variety of formats, including a browser-based website, extensions, desktop programs, and a mobile keyboard.
You may use Grammarly to edit your Word doc directly in the Microsoft software, or you can drag and drop your Word doc onto the Grammarly desktop app for instant editing help.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 are all supported by the Grammarly desktop program for PC. The device should be upgraded to macOS 10.9 or above if it is a Mac.
This is how you may use Grammarly in conjunction with Word’s spelling and grammar checker.
How to Install the Grammarly Word Plugin
1. To get the free MS Office Grammarly plugin, go to the Grammarly website and select “Get the add-in.”
2. When it’s finished downloading, go to the bottom left of your browser window and click the file.
3. Select “Get Started” from the welcome box that displays.
4. To ensure that Grammarly for Word is downloaded, check the box next to it.
Note: If you wish to install the Grammarly plugin to the Microsoft email client, tick the Grammarly for Outlook box.
5. choose to install.
6. Select “Finish” after it’s finished installing.
7. Open Word and choose between a new or existing document.
8. Open Grammarly from the Home tab.
Note: When you open a document in Word, the Home tab is the default tab.
9. On the right, the Grammarly window will display. “Log in” is the next option.
10. The Grammarly login page will load in a new browser tab or window. Click “Sign in” after entering your username and password.
Note: You may also use Facebook, Google, or App log-ins to access your Grammarly account.
11. In the desktop taskbar, click the Word icon. Grammarly should now be operational.
how to use google voice typing
Google Docs and Google Slides, Google’s online word processor and presentation tools, provide a free dictation option called Google Voice Typing. To use it, you must have a Google Chrome browser installed on your Windows, macOS, or Chromebook computer and be connected to the internet. On Google Android smartphones google voice typing is also possible.
Make sure your microphone is in good working order.
Although your computer may have a built-in microphone, using an external microphone typically yields superior results.
Open Chrome and navigate to Google Docs after you’ve set up your microphone. Alternatively, type documents To start a new document straight immediately, type new into Chrome’s URL bar.